|Exam 200-120||Question id=62||WAN Technologies|
Which statistics appear in show frame-relay map output?
the number of BECN packets that are received by the router|
the value of the local DLCI|
the number of FECN packets that are received by the router|
the status of the PVC that is configured on the router|
the IP address of the local router|
Router# show frame-relay map
Serial 1 (administratively down): ip 10.1.2.3 dlci 177 (0xB1,0x2C10), static,
broadcast, CISCO TCP/IP Header Compression (inherited), passive (inherited)
show frame-relay map Fields:
- a Frame Relay interface and its status
- Destination IP address.
- DLCI that identifies the logical connection being used to reach this interface.
- Indicates whether this is a static or dynamic entry.
- Indicates the encapsulation type for this map; either CISCO or IETF.
- Indicates whether the TCP/IP header compression characteristics were inherited from the interface or were explicitly configured for the IP map.